Vacancy: Leeds White Rose store manager
Vacancy: Store Manager
Location: White Rose Shopping Centre, Leeds, LS11 8LU
Salary: £22,500 gross per annum - plus performance related bonus (upon completion of probationary period)
Hours: 48 Hours per week over 7 days which may include evenings and weekends
Holiday Entitlement: 20 days plus bank holidays
Start Date: ASAP
Wok&Go specialise in fusion eat in and take away food cooked fresh in front of you, with various tastes of Asia. It includes Thai, Malaysian, Indonesian, Chinese and Japanese in the form of wok tossed noodles and rice, the healthy and fresh ingredients used in most Asian cuisine.
We are looking for a staff member who is passionate about delivering excellent customers service and fresh, tasty food.
Ultimately, your responsibility will be the day-to-day running of the restaurant. As Store Manager, your great smile will be the face of the Wok&Go brand. With an ambitious and positive can do attitude, you will be hands on getting stuck in to all aspects of the business working behind the scenes, on the restaurant floor and in the kitchen. You will be responsible for keeping team spirits high, motivating them to deliver excellent food and customer service whilst maintaining our brand reputation.
Working as part of a busy team, you will be using your own initiative to make decisions and enjoy this fast-paced food environment. High levels of energy are vital for this role.
· Staff management, motivation, rotas and training
· Stock taking and budget control
· Cash-till management
· Food handling and preparation according to the brand formula
· Quality control
· Ensuring all areas are clean, tidy and hygienic in accordance with company policy and Health and Safety regulations
· Fire and Food Safety compliance.
Skills and experience required:
· Friendly, approachable and professional
· Strong organisational and communication skills
· Computer literate
· Customer focused
· Management or supervisory experience essential, preferably within the catering sector
· Generous staff food allowance and discount
· Opportunities within a growing international franchise
· Excellent training and fun working environment.
Does this sound like you?
Send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org